[repo-coord] smart(dag) and atrpms-package-config(at)

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Fri Mar 11 03:16:26 CET 2005

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005, Jeff Pitman wrote:

> file /usr/lib/smart/distro.py from install of smart-0.29.2-1.1.fc3.rf
> conflicts with file from package atrpms-package-config-91-1.rhfc3.at
>
> I think what needs to be done with distro.py needs to be discussed.

Agreed, I've put Gustavo in this discussion too.

Putting distro.py in the repo config package may not be a viable solution
as only 1 repo config package can have it and I'm not even sure smart
works properly without it anyway.

Axel, is there something in there that makes it specific for you that
can't go into the master distro.py ?

Would it be possible to have that master distro.py inside the smart
sources and request Gustavo for necessary changes. Gustavo will be
responsible for the consistency and feature-set for distro.py.