[MythDora] Schedules Direct

gchris gchris at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 25 00:54:43 CEST 2007

Good, that should handle it and it's easy enough to do because the
"reset" option is right on the 3. Video Sources screen and that's all I
had to do.  More good news, I just went back and retried to fetch my
analog channels and it worked without my changing anything.  SD has been
having intermittent problems with some users trying to access the new
database and this was probably what I ran into.  My setup is two
adjacent zipcodes on SD with one configured for ota analog channels and
the other for ota digital channels.  In myth-setup I have two
corresponding video sources, each tied to its respective zip code.  That
worked for me with Zap2it for several years and now it's working with SD
as well.
Chris