[ATrpms-users] 'bijou' for MythTV 0.22
ylee at pobox.com
Fri Jan 29 13:25:28 CET 2010
The 'bijou' 20100125 distribution of MythTV 0.22 is now available in
bijou 0.22 does not have anything so crucial as 0.21's Avenard VDPAU
backport. That said, it does contain several enhancements and fixes
that may be of interest, including:
* Adjustments to ThreadedFileWriter's buffers. Significantly improves
recordings' integrity when destination disks are stressed, at the
cost of increased RAM usage. (That said, on my frontend/backend I've
recorded four HD streams at once without swapping.) My work.
* Improved audio upmixer (SVN patch #6975).
* Fix VDPAU video not resuming after xscreensaver (#7641).
* Fix for judder seen in various European 720p HD channels (#7481).
* Fix for MythVideo's bookmark dialog box killing keyboard input by
changing focus window (#7741).
* Fix for Jumppoints not working in MythVideo or when OSD is present
* Automatically scale number of user jobs based on system load
* Permit bringing up both Watch Recordings menus with just MENU, and
add Watched toggle to Playlist options (my variant on #6814).
* Chapter support in MKV videos (#7892, r23231).
* Improved detection of audio tracks when transcoding (my variant on
* Much faster seeking in videos, especially in MythVideo without
seektables (#7521, #7935).
* BT.709 and studio-level colors for VDPAU playback (#7307). For the
time being please follow the instructions in the patch notes, and
not the mythtv-users mailing list, to activate.
* Various ATSC closed-caption fixes (#7738, #7739, #7766, #7775,
* Miscellaneous, mostly video-related fixes (#7252, #7397, #7409,
Yeechang Lee <ylee at pobox.com> | San Francisco CA US
More information about the atrpms-users