[ATrpms-users] Torque / Maui

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Wed Jun 3 19:03:00 CEST 2009

Hi, I'm the torque maintainer in fedora.

I'm going to do fedora-epel build of torque as soon as we get a new release.

Btw, I'm only doing 2.1.x releases in fedora because that is the most stable
release.  2.3.x is a mess.  Feel free to do 2.3.x releases in atrpms.

Also btw, maui's license doesn't allow redistribution.

On Wed, Jun 03, 2009 at 07:24:34PM +0300, Axel Thimm alleged: