[ATrpms-users] Myth-Bijou rev 205 audio issues

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Sun Apr 19 06:45:03 CEST 2009

O&M Ugarcina <mo.ucina at gmail.com> says:
> 2009-04-18 21:23:16.051 AO, ERROR: Audio buffer overflow, 40397550 audio
> samples lost!

Ah, now this is related to, but entirely different (as the saying
goes) from the issue Mark Goldberg reported. I have seen similar
issues with playing AVIs of certain ripped DVD, but have not been able
to pin down a precise cause; both working and non-working AVIs carry
native 5.1 audio tracks. I am going to poke around a little more; it's
possible the #5900 upmixer I mentioned in my reply to Mark is flawed
but more likely there's something I've overlooked. I had not seen the
issue with native MythTV recordings.

In any case, I offer to you the same suggestion I suggested to Mark:
What happens when you set Setup|General|Audo|Max Audio Channels to
Stereo?

--
Yeechang Lee <ylee at pobox.com> | San Francisco CA US