[ATrpms-users] Rebuilding the RPMs from the src package

Steve Wilson mythtv_arizona at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 03:21:47 CEST 2008

I've been trying to rebuild the rpms from the source
and I'm still not getting any joy with this. It
doesn't
want to pass the with and without statements as this
is what I'm getting from config.

# Video Output Support
x11 support               yes
xrandr support            yes
xv support                yes
XvMC support              yes
XvMC VLD support          yes
XvMC pro support          yes
XvMC OpenGL sup.          no
XvMC libs                 -lXvMCW
OpenGL video              yes
OpenGL vsync              yes
DirectFB                  no
Fribidi formatting        no

Even though I'm using the with and without arguments.

rpmbuild -ba --without xvmcw --without xvmcvld --with
xvmcnvidia

Also, I'm having a compile problem since it gets to
the plugins and it says that mythconfig.mak can't be
found. It's looking in
..../BUILD/mythtv-0.21/tmp/usr/include/mythtv/ but
mythconfig.mak is in ../BUILD/mythtv-0.21/libs/libmyth

Don't know what I'm doing wrong?