[ATrpms-users] xvmc-opengl support for MythTV

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Tue Apr 22 11:57:01 CEST 2008

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 03:42:03PM -0700, Steve Wilson wrote:
> Is there any chance that MythTV atrpms package can be
> compiled with xvmc-opengl support or is it to buggy?

I think it only works if buildfing against the nvidia libs instead of
xvmcw which means that the package would only work on nvidia systems
later on (but correct me if I'm wrong!).

You can take the srpm and use the switches to rebuild against nvidia,
if you like.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net