[ATrpms-users] 2.6.19-1.2911.6.5_1.fc6.cubbi_suspend2 kernel problem

Jeff Guerdat jguerdat at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 18:53:11 CET 2007

Just installed the latest 686 suspend2 kernel and rebooted.  It fails with:

Failed to execute /init
Kernel panic - not syncing: No init found

I thought maybe it was an install problem so I removed and reinstalled
with the same problem.  All other kernels on the system boot fine.
There doesn't appear to be anything missing/wrong with the files in /boot.

Any suggestions/comments before I file a bug report?

Thanks.

--
Jeff Guerdat

EROTIC: using a feather.  KINKY: using the whole duck!