[ATrpms-users] mythtv-suite

John Hannan jhannan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 23:27:35 CET 2006

Hi
I'm not able to find the mythtv-suite package as detailed below:

any thoughts?

thanks,
John

[root at localhost mythtv]# yum -y install mythtv-suite
Setting up Install Process
Setting up repositories
atrpms                                                               [1/5]
core                                                                 [2/5]
updates                                                              [3/5]
freshrpms                                                            [4/5]
extras                                                               [5/5]
Parsing package install arguments
No Match for argument: mythtv-suite
Nothing to do

here is my config file for atrpms which i have in /etc/yum.repos.d/ per
Jarod's guide:
[root at localhost yum.repos.d]# more atrpms.repo
[atrpms]
name=ATrpms for Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch
baseurl=http://dl.atrpms.net/fc$releasever-$basearch/atrpms/stable
enabled=1
gpgcheck=1
gpgkey=http://ATrpms.net/RPM-GPG-KEY.atrpms

[atrpms-testing]
name=ATrpms (testing) for Fedora Core $releasever - $basearch
baseurl=http://dl.atrpms.net/fc$releasever-$basearch/atrpms/testing
enabled=0