[ATrpms-users] Request for update re myth ticket #1970

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Thu Nov 16 12:36:52 CET 2006

On Thu, Nov 16, 2006 at 10:43:39AM +0000, John Pilkington wrote:
> Hi Axel: I see this is now said to be fixed.  It would be nice to be
> able to record without error messages every two seconds!

OK, I'll update the packages as soon as I get some feedback on the new
builds. I don't want to introduce any new differences until I know the
merged builds work properly (see my other mail on this list from a few
moments ago).
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net