[ATrpms-users] Nvidia drivers

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Thu Aug 3 00:16:43 CEST 2006

On Wed, Aug 02, 2006 at 12:21:05PM -0500, Derrick Williams wrote:
> Ok when i install the nvidia drivers everything is working fine. When i
> go and reboot my box it complains that if cant find the nvidia module??
> What command do i need to do to load the module everytime cause i know
> its installed. I am using the regular i686 suspend2 kernel from ATRPMs.
> any guidance i would appreciate.

Make sure you really have the drivers installed, e.g.

yum install nvidia-graphics8762 nvidia-graphics8762-kmdl-`uname -r`

Then in case you have installed other drivers before that use

nvidia-graphics-switch 8762

reboot (or otherwise drop from X11 and remove the nvidia kernel
module) and you're ready.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net