[ATrpms-users] FC3 -FC4 upgrade, any tips ?

Marcel Janssen korgull at home.nl
Sat Oct 22 11:45:51 CEST 2005

Hi,

I plan to upgrade my FC3 mythTV box to FC4 today and wonder if there are any
issues I should care about that could make life easier.

What I worry about is that after the upgrade my old ATrpms packages are not
upgraded correctly after I set up smart. I have noticed something similar on
my laptop where I had lots of RPMS installed that where for FC3 and although
newer ones existed for FC4 they where not installed somehow.

Any tip would be very much appreciated.

Regards,
Marcel