[ATrpms-users] swsusp2 kernels

Matthias Hensler matthias at wspse.de
Tue Dec 13 11:03:30 CET 2005

On Tue, Dec 13, 2005 at 07:55:54AM +0100, Tako Schotanus wrote:
> Matthias, did you think about renaming the hibernate package like we
> talked about a while ago because I'm actually using the java hibernate
> package on the system I want to test the swsusp2 kernel with :-)

I took that to the package maintainer, but got no answer yet. I will ask
again.

> The fact that I can't even install the kernel without installing the
> swsusp2 hibernate package makes this all a bit awkward (I can't just
> copy the swsusp2 hibernate files for example).

As a quick fix try this package:
http://mhensler.de/swsusp/download/swsusp2-hibernate-1.12-0cubbi1.i386.rpm

It should satisfy all dependencies from my kernel RPMs and hopefully
coexist with the jpackage hibernate.

Regards,
Matthias