[ATrpms-users] Re: imsb.au.dk explicitely breaks atrpms

Ed Avis ed at membled.com
Sat Jun 26 19:02:46 CEST 2004

Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net> writes:

>Both perl and kernel modules are installed out of the vendor's
>folders (good!), but need to be pointed at.

Why is it good to install perl modules out of the vendor's folders?  I
am not disagreeing - I haven't thought about it enough to form an
opinion either way - but I'd be interested to know your reasons.

Perhaps Fedora could be persuaded to add some directories to the
standard perl path so the helpers would no longer be needed?

--
Ed Avis <ed at membled.com>