[ATrpms-users] FedoraTracker, www repos search engine

espinosa at centrum.cz espinosa at centrum.cz
Thu Apr 22 16:08:34 CEST 2004

http://www.fedoratracker.org/
you can find an interactive www search engine of apt/yum repos here, something I have been suggesting as a good idea. Some of the well known repos, like Dries, NewRPMs, Dag's, are already there. It would be nice to submit links to all ATrpms repos.

I hope I'm not echoing someone else. Can  this maillist be somewhat searched?  If not, what about to move to SourceForge (like kde-redhat, but they are not  much satisfied with their service) or to Google Groops or some popular form of webboard!?