[ATrpms-devel] building mythtv 0.24 on el5, status and instructions

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Wed Nov 24 10:05:38 CET 2010

On Mon, 2010-11-22 at 22:26 +0000, Andy Burns wrote:
> On 22 November 2010 08:28, Andy Burns <atrpms.lists at burns.me.uk> wrote:
>
> > sqlite dependency seems to come from qt-webkit I'm not sure where that
> > comes from, but when I upgraded from qt44 to qt47 they were both
> > pulled in
>
> Upgraded to http://dl.atrpms.net/el5-i386/atrpms/testing/sqlite-3.6.20-1.el5.i386.rpm
> and corresponding -devel and now all executables build, will try a
> full build from scratch now ...
>
> Axel, any reason those sqlite packages appear not to be published in testing?

I'm not sure what you mean, you did pick them up from their published
location in testing. Do you mean that your yum did not see these
packages? Maybe a yum misconfiguration?
--
http://thimm.gr/ - http://ATrpms.net/