[ATrpms-devel] Updated coretemp kmdl?

Brian Long briandlong at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 15:25:31 CET 2010

Since Atrpms offers updated video4linux and other kmdls, would it make
sense to offer an updated coretemp kmdl which supported the Atom CPUs?
 It would be nice to be able to monitor my F11 Atom-based CPU using
lm_sensors, but the 2.6.30 kernel does not support it.  I found the
following patch:
http://mabene.icomedias.com/coretemp.patch

I'm not sure if 2.6.31 or 2.6.32 integrated this patch or something
similar, but I'm thinking about taking the latest coretemp source and
compiling it as a module for F11 or F12.  Has anyone else considered
something similar?

Thanks.

/Brian/