[ATrpms-devel] request for latest macros for mythtv-suite

Karl Grindley karl at spacechimp.net
Sun Mar 18 00:58:53 CET 2007

I'm compiling right now on EL4.4/Cent4.4.  I'm specifically working to
compile up myth frontend to work on an embedded platform with limited
memory.  There's an "--enable-small" flag, as well as some others of
interest.  While I've done this before when i had core3 running on these
boxes, i hacked up the spec file pretty good.  If such a conditional was
in place going forward, it would make recompile easier for the next
major distribution version upgrade.

Karl