[ATrpms-devel] Re: mythtv init script conflicts with official mysql packages

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sat May 7 12:48:00 CEST 2005

On Fri, May 06, 2005 at 10:50:55PM -0700, Chris Petersen wrote:
> just reinstalled my mythbox, and am working on getting it back up and
> running..  one thing I noticed is that mythbackend is now starting up
> BEFORE mysql does.  This is because the fedora mysql package starts up
> at position 64, but the upstream one starts at 90 (mythbackend is set in
> the atrpms script to start at 86).
>
> Any chance to move mythbackend back to after 90?

Yes, pick a number, nothing depends on mythbackend.

But beware that you should fix mysql to fire up at the distro's slots
otherwise funny things may happen, both within the distro and with ISV
that depend on mysql starting at 64.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net