[ATrpms-devel] building a kernel module (iptables/netfilter's TARPIT)

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Jul 20 01:10:01 CEST 2005

Just ran across this very cool kernel module (part of netfilter's
"extras") that lets you specify TARPIT as an iptables target (like
ACCEPT or DROP).  I could build a package if it was a self-contained
kernel module like ivtv, but it's presented as a patch against the
kernel source itself, so I have no clue what to do to get it into a
package.  Figured someone here might (esp. cool if Axel could then add
it to the repo).

subversion access:
https://svn.netfilter.org/netfilter/trunk/patch-o-matic-ng/patchlets/TARPIT/

-Chris