[ATrpms-devel] Re: xmltv dependencies

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at atrpms.net
Mon Aug 22 11:27:44 CEST 2005

On Sat, Aug 20, 2005 at 08:22:10PM +0100, Ed Avis wrote:
> I suggest making the xmltv package depend on
> perl-HTTP-Cache-Transparent, which is in atrpms.  Then you can enable
> the grabber tv_grab_se_swedb.

OK.

> If you add perl-IO-stringy to atrpms (currently it has a package in
> dries), then that will enable the popular tv_grab_uk_bleb grabber in
> xmltv.

perl-IO-stringy has been in ATrpms since 2002 :)

> Since perl-Lingua-EN-Numbers-Ordinate is part of atrpms and
> perl-Unicode-String is part of 'extras' I suggest adding those too.

OK, I found perl-Archive-ZIP is still missing for making xmltv happy
on almost all distros, but FC4 already had it, so the latest xmltv rpm
has full support. Thanks!

I moved the BuildRequires a bit arround and commented them, so that
future dependency changes in xmltv are easier to adapt to.

It would be great if you could inform on what dependecies changed upon
xmltv releases! Thanks again!
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net